Hello girls! Yes I'm still well and alive. After a long three months - maybe even more - without blogging consistently due to very very intense work schedule, I'm here sitting in front of my computer wondering why my love for blogging has gone away for a while? Strange question as I'm still the same, I still am obsessed with make up and candles, I still love taking pictures on white font and I still love interacting with others that are as passionate as I am about those things. So what happened really? Why is my beautiful camera sitting in my shelves? I don't even know myself to be quite honest. I just lost the blogging mojo. Too tired from job long journey home, too lazy on a day off to actually take the time to take decent picture and write, not feeling too good about myself or is it the approaching 30 - Ah ah I'm 26 but hey it's coming! - Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what has been up with me lately.
1. Although I may not be active on my blog, I am on Instagram! No I don't get tired of Instagram as it is perfect for lazy bloggers. You take a picture, edit it quickly and boom it's posted! You can follow me @myprecious
2. Second news is that I'm back to being a brunette! Yes -The B is BACK. Being blonde was too hard to keep up with and everybody was telling how "it was not my color". I didn't have time to blog so imagine having time to go a hairdresser every month to maintain the color... It was too much!
I went back to brunette myself with the help of a pro that told me about Matrix hair dye that you could do at home. It was super easy but I did struggle with the "green hair" syndrome - changing from blonde to brunette you must use "a red tone" color otherwise your hair will turn green - hopefully now the green undertone is gone and I am happy with my color.
3. I still have two major passion in life : watching The Real Housewives and tanning!
Not but really, if you aren't watching The Real Housewives you are missing out on rich women of a certain age arguing then going on trips and throwing shade at each other . It's good stuff!!
4. Now that I'm back to brunette I have rediscovered my love for some lipsticks that just weren't doing it for me when I was blonde. For instance, pink lips were just a big no no. Blonde with pink lips? Okay. That's not a good look on me, let me tell you! Now I just embrace the bright colors back into my life.
5. And finally, I would say that I have been on a huge shopping spree for the last three months. I have been shopping online like crazy. I do feel like a deserve lots of treat for working so hard. Doesn't I ?
Also, I hated everything I had in my wardrobe for spring/summer so it was time for a little closet revamp.
Until next time!
Rho les sandales Zara sont sur ma wishlist. Je vais aller les acheter cette semaine. Tu as acheté où les self tan? Et je peux voir qu'il y a deux type de produits sur ta photo, c'est quoi leurs petits noms et la différence? Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Les self tan viennent de feelunique. Celui de gauche c'est Cocoa Brown Mousse Intense 1HOUR - j'utilise le dark mais il existe en plus clair - et il est hyper intense. Le deuxième est extra pour un résultat encore plus naturel mais très intense : He-Shi 1Rapid Hour Liquid Tan. Il coûte plus cher, la texture est ultra fluide mais le résultat est juste top... Toujours utiliser un gant à self tan + les gants en latex de protection en dessous au cas où. Perso je n'utilise jamais ces produits sur mes pieds/mes mains ou mon visage car pas assez naturel et risque de traces trop important. Pour ces parties-là j'utilise mon chouchou le XEN TAN Dark Lotion Absolute car il est super hydratant (attention de ne pas en mettre trop sur les mains car la couleur se développe la nuit et c'est aussi très intense!)
LOL voilà Caro j'espère que ça va t'éclairer! ;-) Bizzzz
Merci ma bichette pour ces infos que je note et que je garde précieusement. biz
Post a Comment