Hi girlies! I have my flawless complexion routine to share with you today. I have finally find a 'routine' - by that I mean 6 products that I have been using almost everyday on a attempt to turn my dull morning skin to a flawless blowy complexion.
1. Treating: Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner, is such a good treating treatment to prevent your pores getting even bigger than they already are especially with the hot weather. It reduces the size with time but the difference is quite demure! I like the prepping feeling the cream has so and I like to think that it's treating my pores!
2. Moisturizing: Darphin Vital Skin Replumping cream, my new favourite skin to use in the morning. It's a cream that's meant to revitalize and illuminate the skin. It does work, my skin is looking much more healthier after applying this!
3. Prepping: L'Oréal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer: It's not my favourite primer to blur the look of pores but it's the one I'm using currently and although it's not the best, it's good! I was using the Bourjois Flower Perfection one before which was a bit better in my opinion but I think next on the list to try will be the Benefit Porefessional. I have been using a primer pretty much every day, although it's not the best for your skin I just love that smooth skin feeling you have right after!
4. Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous & Garnier BB Cream are my two favourite foundations so far this year! The Garnier BB cream is my favourite BB cream -but I haven't try them all so...- it's so lightweight and easy to apply for a super natural finish. I like to use this when I know the weather is going to be super hot! The CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous is my big favourite this year. Hands down the best foundation I have ever tried right after the Bourjois Happy Light - which I think will be forever my favourite because of its glowy finish. The CoverGirl one is less glowy but it just makes my skin look flawless, it's covering yet doesn't look cakey at all and has the most amazing staying power! You need to try it!
5. Setting: Bourjois Flower Perfection. To set all of these products on my face, I need to use a setting powder of course, the one I'm using currently is the Bourjois Flower Perfection one which is said to set the foundation while blurring the fine lines/pores. Now, this is my kind of powder! It's a great powder for its price and I'll be buying this again for sure!
What have been your holy grails product for a flawless complexion girls?
Post a Comment